DO NOT PUT ICE CREAM IN YOUR EYES
WHY DID YOU PUT ICE CREAM IN YOUR EYES
I WANTED TO KNOW IF IT WOULD JHURT SHORT ANSWER YES DONT
would you say that it makes your eyes scream
- Sasuke: MY FAMILY IS DEEEEAD.
- Naruto: My family is dead too. Also they died sealing a demon fox inside me for the sake of the village which for the next thirteen years of my life totally shunned me because of something I had no control over.
- Gaara: My parents are dead. My mom died giving birth to me and everyone around me despised me because of it and my dad put a demon raccoon inside me which made me emotionally volatile and murderous and then my uncle tried to kill me which turned me into a sociopath.
- Neji: My father died to protect a man who spent the next undetermined amount of time in my life torturing me into becoming the perfect servant which led me to despise my cousin who I almost wound up killing and then I died for her sake.
- Tsunade: My family died in the second Shinobi War, so did my lover, which I blamed myself for.
- Kakashi: My best friend died and then told me to rip out his eye and replace one of my own with it, then later I had to kill my only remaining teammate. Also my dad died.
- Pein: I never knew my parents also everyone around me I love either dies or suffers terribly.
- Sasori: My parents died when I was really young which sent me into an emotional downwards spiral that resulted in me turning myself into a puppet, killing my mentor and abandoning my village.
- Itachi: I killed my entire family for the sake of my baby brother and let myself become a complete villain for his sake though he later used all that as an excuse to go batshit insane on us and wind up killing me out of misguided vengance.
- Sasuke: ...
I DIDNT KNOW I WANTED THIS. CAN WE JUST SEND EVERY VILLIAN TO LILO??
so yesterday i told my mom i needed more bras so she took me to victorias secret
and this lady fitted me and so i went into a dressing room with one of like the try on bras or whatever
and while i was putting it on i heard the lady and my mom giggling and i heard the lady said “everything about her is tiny!”
nD I HISSED THROUGH MY TEETH “EXCEPT MY DICK” AND I DIDNT THINK THEYD HEAR IT BUT THEY STOPPED TALKING
A barn owl leaves an impression after flying into a window. There are a variety of theories as to why birds hit windows - the most obvious is that windows are clear and the flying creatures simply fail to spot the danger in time. Others have pointed out that birds often appear to strike windows deliberately. Some people believe the birds see their own reflection in the glass, being territorial they may mistake this for a rival and be trying to scare them away.
i thought this was a cloud for a second and i almost had a panic attack
WAIT ITS NOT A CLOUD